Friday, October 22, 2010

Rainy friday.

Finally, I can see tears from the sky today, I thought I'll be forgetting the cold weather anymore( sounds stupid but it's truth. ). I guess few days ago anyone now would start holding handkerchiefs or tissues in pockets wherever you are. You might have a small wish that air-con is all around you, nor matter you're in toilet.









Feel sleepy for the entire day, thanks to the weather...
I can't write too much today, can't afford too much of words in one day, thanks to Advertising Principle again..
Anyway,LOL , I found something special and would boost up my confidence in my exam(i think).







Sport Car....and it's Transformers ?!




Chill! It's just a stationery case, I stole it from my brother :D






I'm gonna bring along it with me to every final test papers! Boost up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment