Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sweet day!

Just came back from fetching my little cute baby brother to his student's accommodation. Today, it's his birthday actually, Jacky and Vivien(parents) brought a chocolate cake for him. I wasn't envy him about getting a cake on our respective birthday in spite I didn't even get a peanut from them on my birthday. Well, I felt satisfied when I look at him once got his chocolate cake, his expression tells me, "it's going to have a nice day by sharing this with my family for the entire day." Hence, jealousy doesn't come in my 1st thought indeed but creating joyful day is my mission today.

I guess I really making everyone happy for the entire day, it's better than I behaved like a jerk last few weeks ago where I kept scolding back or purposely do stupid in front of them. Regretted.

We went back hometown somewhere in Pahang,Karak..bLa Bla.. I actually managed to start my preparation for Final Exam and with my CG final assignment as well. Eventually, I somehow fell into sleep. Damnit. It was already like 2.40 pm+.. Sort of appealing odours dragged me out from my sweet dreams, my grandma always has the superior cuisine skills than my mom, and I'm lovin' it. My favorite dishes, yes!

After lunch, my grandpa, the best senior citizen I had ever met. He asked me something in Chinese, I wasn't really understand what the meaning behind the question hence I gave stupid answer and got SHOT from him. The question was: How do you feel overall with your life while in relationship or What do you think the taste of having relationship now? In Chinese the question was: 你现在谈恋爱的滋味如何?
I answered : It's sweet. (甜咯)
After my " sweet" answered, he tells me that I shouldn't feel like sweet when I'm in a relationship, sweet is just a term of flirting and just simply not paying a serious behavior onto this relationship; I should have a sense of giving responsibility to that girl. I was thinking, I guess my answer was being misunderstood him upon what the hell I trying to answer him, I then come out with an answer that I should say Lemon Chicken to him.( Sweet&Sour?) LOL!!



Nvm, I just don't want to ruin his mood, I then stfu, what do you think?
This is my sunday, Love CG, gonna wet dream about CG.

ps. CG= Computer Graphics (Thanks Angel!! Weee)

No comments:

Post a Comment