Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Adobe day.

I just got 3 new best friends now, I knew them since few months ago, however I might not knowing them too well as they were strangers to me. Their typical characteristics are always the mysterious one, eventually I get to know them very the well in more than 24 hours. Illustrator the flexible one, Photoshop the wide ranged one, Indesign the... creepy (it'd somehow close itself unexpectedly.)
I just brake my records non stopped illustratoring,photoshopping,indesigning for more than 24 hours. LOL!! Finally, I got his tastes on designing! The fact is, he has a really strong mindset of what the hell is design. I got rejected by him all the way,however I won't call him as Mr Reject, he has his own reasons if he rejected you. I won't give you a damn nor matter how you look like but he cares about how the hell your design gonna look like. I admitted that I was like handle those design anyhow, and got rejected. *Slap face. Until now, he finally speaks something affectionately this morning to me while enjoying my only devastating design(should have more than 3 designs to show him) : hmm, this is much more better and I like this.
I was like... o0o finally you telling the truth; LOL, Damn I was kidding.
I actually really learn something from him and another fellow who accompanied me for 18 hours(sorry I counted that few hours you went to bed and left me alone in the midnight xD). He taught me how to really catch on the real feeling of design. LOL him! Thank you, Matrix and your faithful magazines.
Pity for Angel as well, couldn't stand to stay with me til the end of the night,sorry I should have managed my schedule to kill assignments quickly and chat my life out with you. *Kiss
That's all today, it's time to bed. Good night =)

No comments:

Post a Comment