Saturday, October 16, 2010

Stand still, it's me.

It’s a very blessing day, today, couldn’t believe he started to blog again..: KyLe, had just been like a lazy bitch(bet someone agree with me) , not even farting in here for like few centuries. After released from prison (sorry it is actually Nation Service) being a nerd for few months in college; the KyLe now has returned back to the blog track again!(Hope so..) Apologize for some retarded grammars and vocabularies, had just transformed swiftly from typical Chinese(sry I’m not racist pls) to the usual KyLe. I can always vomit and mumble in fluent Chinese but not the language that I’m typing. I could do better perhaps I type in my mommy language. What I wish now is, I could start blogging shits instead of probably mentally ideas stuck while final English examination..

LOL, couldn’t remember when the hell I can’t express my feelings on the surroundings in me just simply interpreting using common words from my retarded mind. Hence, “ LOL” is now one of my favorite words. For little KyLE, LOL implies in Chinese . ! Means cool, powerful, and….when you lose some beautiful words in your mind while praising someone, u can started praising them by using. Seriously, it’s not a bad word, but I’d try not too over making “LOL” famous in my blog.

Okay.. I think I fail to start an introduction to my friends I’m back to here (shit). LOL. Without bullshitting again, blog is the paradise where I could only shit my hot, sticky and juicy feelings rather than how people pretending to be arrogant. I feel happy if you call me nerd or something else. Just to share my experiences (everyday?would try.). What important is sharing joys to every of my friends. I hope you may share something to me as well. I’ll try update furthermore here! Cya ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment