Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Good Bye My friend...May u rest in peace..

Today i'm not gonna quarrel with anyone..Please..I just want peace and silent now.. I still
couldn't control my emotion as crying is the only way to express my feeling in my heart.People couldn't realize how frail human's life is though people saying this everyday,could you?Yesterday,someone of my primary school friend text me and asked somethg about my other primary school friend,Jun Wei regarded somethg i thought was a silly joke. "I hearsay someone that JunWei was past away,right?" It sounds how silly this bad news is,bcauz as i known Jun Wei was recovering and barely to be cured from the cancer since last year..I were like..Wow?Are u kidding me?..but i started anxious about it,and so I phoned Mr Mar,a teacher who very care of us since primary school's age,what u guess?No one of us would accept the truth..
"He was a good boy,understanding boy and being a happy active boy..He was good in
basketball,any kind of sports he can..He was friendly,even he got a good result in school..He told
me that he got lots of ambitions,lots of dreams and so.." mother of Jun Wei chatting with us in
the funeral, it was weird,tears started screamed down my cheeks.I started whimpering in front
of others,i couldn't stop while his mother was talking about Jun Wei's life and what he does
before it happened,and so my mum was whimpered and trembled besides me as well. "Why does
God takes him away??He got his brightening future,and it's waiting for him as well!"as i were
muttering myself in my mind,the memory flashing back in my mind about him and my gang
when we were still small in primary school...I hope the people of one of our primary school's
,shall pray for him when they get this bad news. Lastly,friends,be appreciated what u ever had
now,don't be greedy,Mr Mar told us in mandarin,活得好好的却不想活好,有些拼命的想活下去也
难..
I found out this photo recently..It was captured last year..

No comments:

Post a Comment