Sunday, July 12, 2009

TRANSFORMERS 2-REVENGE OF THE FALLENS

WoW!!!Transformers 2 -Revenge of the fallens is awesome and amazing man!!Friends dont laught

at me and bcauz of i'm too late to watch this movie in theater was fully booked last two

weeks..Finally my cousin gotcha by booking the tickets on the net!!:D:D Firstly,I thought this

TRANSFORMERS is bored thus i not even watch the previous episode of it! How regret! >.<

This movie is really drawing people's mind into its story xD what important is,i found that i should

improve my English so that i could communicate with those foreigners!!:D:D like those guai mui

ya....xD But anyway i did ask my mother what if i married with guai mui,and she said it's

fine!!Perhaps she knows how to talk properly english otherwise it'd happen "chick talks with

duck"(in cantonese ya) xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment