Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Trial vry difficult ya...>.<

I think I'm not really doing well in this trial exam..In the 1st day of trial, I started moody for whole day..Not even concentrate to the exam papers..sob..What I can do now is let go...I can't do anything to her anymore..Even though she said she doesn't reply my sms and answer my call was not becauz of wanna stay away from me...but i could feel it she is trying get rid of me...How sad is it this is my second time I had been stay away by a girl who I really love..the 1st was my best friend now,I loved her since when i was standard 3 if i not mistaken..lol..At 1st i thought she didnt love me becauz of my size ( I was a fatty boy),when we studied together in the same secondary school Stella Maris,she still refused me even though I've already become tall and thin and bla bla....I couldn't understand why she refused...and now,the second one,I really don't understand what happened..we were vry good to each other for the 1 week holiday..after that everything turns into the worst i had met...I really dont know what happened...But anyway,hopefully she will treat me as friend again..I dont expect much again..I hate myself being so stupid having bad mood during exams going on..I thought I would forget her as fast as possible within few days,but i failed..
My mum had prohibited me from joining the littlenoisechoir...how sad is it...I think I'll not be able meet her again..Hope members of thelittlenoisechoir will have fun and improving well leading by my Sifu..
Dont talk about my sad things anymore la!I should be happy now~ =DI apologize that make my friends so worried about me..wahaha~
Anyway friends,I'm here introduce one new song which recently i quite obessed with it~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment