Sunday, September 20, 2009

PortDickson Family Trip~

Been few hours playing at Port Dickson on yesterday and today, it was funny and "excited' while boarding BANANA BOAT ~ I and my dad had begged his frenz to join us to board banana boat for around half and hour~lol they might afraid of boarding it,well finally we did persuade them to join us~they were yelled like...omg XD I was enjoy the joy within so near to the ocean..and so it makes me think of someone....Haha..anyway here are some funny photos captured by my dad :D


Like Gary ornt?xD


I saw UFO xD

Omg..I'm thinking of her...xD

I like this post!:D

Dancing post?xD

Lastly, I think i gonna be alone again this year's birthday again~well,I hope I got a special present from god~ 希望搬家后,四周都是住着正妹和辣妹~XD 最近看太多痞子英雄了~

No comments:

Post a Comment