Sunday, December 27, 2009

wow! KyLe is Back =]

It had been long time I didn't update my blog!So..What am I doing for the past few weeks? Well, I just finished the freaking SPM then take a rest for few days.After that,went to Undang-Undang Khusus! Damn boring there =.=.. Sitting there for 5 hours and listen some jokes from joker xD (Well,joking~)And so I'm ready for the Undang test on next week,pray for me! >.<

Few days ago, I went to interviewed for being restaurant singer in a restaurant named Kaki Corner~I was...NERVOUS..You guys sure thinking if..Aiyo interview also need to nervous meh?! I thought it so before went to interview,once i arrived there,the person who interviewed me is the top singer in that musics company whose named Sky,he asked me to pick up some songs then match with his accompanied with his guitar on the stage.Despite I had few times of experienced sing on the stage but...It too sudden that sing on the stage immediately,well I chosen 我爱的人and背叛..after that Sky gave me some moderately comments and requested me to bring along my keyboard and prepare few songs for the next interview.LoL..Until today I still only can play two songs only..I do my best ady!Even i got no time to play game~(but obsessing with new Naruto Psp Game xDD, it's too fun :D )
Alright,What's next...Oh ya,today is my cousin's wedding ceremony,it's happy to see when someone can be together for many years then get married by the way they faced lots of problems but still love each other,if I'm not mistaken my cousin and her husband were coupled for 5 years plus! How jealous... I was thinking right,one day I could stand with my wife in front the priest in a huge church,hold her hand, priest may ask me :" Mr.Kyle,would you willing to merry with Ms. XXX?" and I'll answer :" Yes,I do!" WAKE UP! no more dreaming xD I'm still 17,don't u think I just need to play around and not the timing to approach these?Ya maybe! But,I really hope one day I will find my true love and marry with her for my deepest true of my heart. Anyway,many people take photos with me just now( not lc alright? xD ) My cousin (biao ge) introduced me a pretty designer lady to me and I take some photos with her but not with my hand phone..haiz! nvm~ bcauz soon she will upload to her facebook and I'll grab from it~ But I did take some photos with my relatives~Alright,I'll take this opportunity to upload some photos to my blog as I had been long time didnt upload here~ so..Check it out! -Cousin(biao mei) and I-


LoL,my parent say we look like couple,really?xD Anyway,she's a nice girl :D


- My mum,Brother and I-


-My family and I-

-My family and I-
Sweet Right?xD A lot ppl said my parent do not look like my parent,more alike my brother and sister,is it true? lol

My cousins~Biao ge,Biao di, Biao mei and..see my little cute brother there?xD

My elder cousins and his fre This is my another cousin as well,He's handsome and look like someone right? Guess.....HEHE JAY CHOU!!
Alright,That's all I have today..I'll be active in blog...Promise! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment