Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Good News~

I've past my undand-undang test today~ Damn scary when I'm waiting for the result =S
What so terrible is..I and my friends had been waiting for our turn for approximately 6 hours there =.=...
Firstly,bloody hot there and we keep sweating and go in and out the crowded office where hot like..OMG..
No choice!!We have to wait until our names been called up. Eventually,I didn't waste my "bloody sweat" for that 6 hours by taking this undang test. :D My new friend - Ah Fai ,lol same chinese name with mine,got 49/50. Definately insane =.=.. Before that he said he wasn't knowing some of rules and signs,after the result I can see he's lying (maybe he's too humble to admit that he's pro)xD Anyway,I'm getting keen on knowing those who elder than me,well they're always have wide visions and pleased and wised comments for me.It's good to know them :D

No comments:

Post a Comment